Monday 1st - Monday 15th June
Go to Google Classroom to access the Year 9 work for this week:
- Google Classroom
- You should have all received an invite for Google Classroom from your French teacher.
- You will need a gmail account to access the classroom. You need to enter the following code when joining your classroom:
9A & 9B – Miss Henderson = fgqssz4
9C – Miss Everson = 4bxgdbl
- Please email your teacher if you are having trouble joining your classroom.
Miss Henderson – email@example.com
Miss Everson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check Google Classroom regularly.
All work uploaded on Google Classroom will also be available on the Maria Fidelis website
- Maria Fidelis website:
- Complete all HW tasks for the rest of the term. If you do not have them then they are on the school website.
- Work through the tasks in the Y9 French activity booklets 1 and 2.
- Complete speaking questions for modules 1 and 2.
- Learn the words and phrases on the knowledge organiser for the current topic.
- Language learning websites:
Email your teacher if you need your username or password.
- List of topics that we have covered so far:
Module 1: Me, my family and friends
Module 2: Technology in everyday life and free-time activities
Miss Henderson & Miss Everson