All Science classes have completed their GCSE course. You should use this home learning to time to revise and consolidate knowledge.
We are NOT suggesting that your work through every resource and question in these packs by Easter - they were designed to last throughout study leave- but you should aim to do at least 6 topics a week.
- Start with the Revision Mat for your chosen unit.
- Each page corresponds to a topic from that unit.
- Use your class notes, revision guide and online resources to go over that topic thoroughly. Make sure you can answer every question on the revision mat.
- Next, go to the Question Packs and try to apply your knowledge to the exam questions. Try to do this in exam conditions as much as possible.
- Check your answers with the mark schemes at the bottom of each Question Pack.